- As part of our first virtual Members’ forum, we took the opportunity to review the Spring session which included possibly the single largest innovation in session delivery, the (enforced) switch from physical to online sessions.
- Overall, Members viewed the move to virtual sessions favourably and several commented that they’d attended sessions they might not have travelled for but then found them extremely valuable.
- The range of subjects was well-received and considered appropriate. Some Members suggested covering subjects in greater detail and would welcome a 2-3 hour session on important topics.
- Members enjoyed the forum and would like more opportunities to engage with other Members. We will restore in-person networking as soon as it is safe.
In the maelstrom of the last few months, you may have forgetten that Transpire is CPD Accredited through the CPD Certification Service. Every session you attend and every resource you reference can be added to your personal CPD record.
Suggestions for Autumn sessions include:
– Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC).
– Working in the new world: how digital transformation has opened up the market.
– Board ethics – ethical decision-making.
– Being a critical friend in Board risk management.
– How charities and NFPs can thrive in future.
– Input from Military, Government agencies, the NHS, the education sector and the Police.
We have plans for deeper dives, 2-3 hour sessions on important topics, watch this space!