Joining Transpire gives you access to a number of valuable services.
- Access to CPD accredited Director Training Sessions on the key Board topics of the moment delivered by renowned speakers.
- Choose from the Transpire Faculties to develop your knowledge and contacts in key areas. Each Faculty is led by a renowned expert who will recommend resources to keep Members abreast of the latest thinking and deliver updates via Members-only Faculty-led Director Training sessions.
- The Knowledge Hub. A wide-ranging and exclusive resource provided by experts covering every important aspect of being a more effective Director from Digital Transformation and Cyber Security to Board Effectiveness, ESG and Diversity and Inclusion.
- The High-Performing NED Toolkit. A self-diagnostic framework which enables you to identify gaps in your Board offer and get access to training and resources to close those gaps.
- 20% discount on all externally provided workshops.
- Job Opportunities. Paid and Pro Bono opportunities for Directors and Trustees.
- Transpire Buddy system. Get introduced to someone in the Transpire network to share your journey.
One-off £150, €150 (both inc VAT) or $150 registration fee.
The registration fee covers setting up your Membership on this website and on MS Teams, where Transpire Faculties are hosted. As a Transpire Member, you may join any Faculty relevant to you.
Transpire is a member of Work for Good and will donate 10% of your registration fee to them.
Then £50, €50 (both inc VAT) $50 per month paid by monthly standing order.
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to make the Registration payment. You will receive a confirmation email containing the link to set up the monthly payment.
Enhanced Member Services
- Speaking Opportunities – a great way to increase your NED profile
- One to One and Group Coaching – map your future with a qualified Transpire coach, in either a One to One or Group format.
- Board CV Analysis Ensure your Board CV accurately reflects your unique attributes and skills.
- Application Due Diligence – Networked introductions and advice to maximise your chances of success when applying for roles.
- Portfolio Optimisation – Gap Analysis and Road Map – Where are you currently in your Board journey? Where would you like to be?