Joining Transpire gives you access to a number of valuable services.
- Access to CPD accredited Director Training Sessions on the key Board topics of the moment delivered by renowned speakers.
- Choose from the ten Transpire Faculties to develop your knowledge and contacts in key areas. Each Faculty is headed by a renowned expert who will be recommending resources and keeping Members abreast of the latest thinking.
- The Knowledge Hub. A wide-ranging and exclusive resource provided by experts covering every important aspect of being a Better Director from Digital Transformation and Cyber Security to Board Effectiveness, ESG and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Job Opportunities. Paid and Pro Bono opportunities for Directors and Trustees.
- Transpire Buddy system. Get introduced to someone in the Transpire network to share your journey.
One-off £150 (inc VAT) registration fee.
Transpire is a member of Work for Good and will donate 10% of your registration fee to them.
Then £50 per month including VAT paid by monthly standing order.
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to make the Registration payment. You will receive a confirmation email containing the link to set up the monthly payment.
Enhanced Member Services
- Speaking Opportunities – a great way to increase your NED profile
- One to One and Group Coaching – map your future with a qualified Transpire coach, in either a One to One or Group format.
- Board CV Analysis and Application Due Diligence – ensuring your Board CV is as up to date and impactful as possible and advice on role applications
- Portfolio Optimisation – Gap Analysis and Road Map – Where are you currently in your Board journey? Where would you like to be?